Wednesday, February 6, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 31- The Panda French

Yes, I know that 31 is more than 30. But, I didn't want to end the challenge with a Nightmare Before Christmas design. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it, it's just very impersonal. So to today's design I have included the pink panda from my logo.
  1. Paint nail white.
  2. Paint the tip in thick acrylic paint.
  3. Paint the silhouette of the panda. 
  4. Fill it in with white.
  5. Fill in the paws, ears and tail with pink (at this point I realized that the panda looks too thin, so I made him fatter. Nobody likes a anorexic panda.
  6. Fill in the brush with silver and light brown.
  7. Top coat+enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god this is the cutest design ever haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have sent me an entry and that's im here checking your blog..
    you are just5 fabulous with the nail art..!!!
    awesome..!!
    and im your new follower :)
    I Diva

    ReplyDelete