Tuesday, February 5, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 30- The Nightmare Before Christmas

I can't believe it's the last day of my french twist challenge. I am actually quite relieved because I don't have to worry about getting a tutorial posted every day, but I am also going to miss it. I am planning to do another one in some time (it can be anytime from March to December). So, I would like to know: whether you prefer full hand manicures or tutorials. I am really wondering if the tutorials help at all... Also: Would you like more difficult or easier designs.


  1. Paint nail dark blue.
  2. Paint a black french tip.
  3. Paint a fence.
  4. Paint the moon in yellow. (I have never seen the movie, I am just guessing that's the moon)
  5. Paint the cliff (or whatever the swirly thing is called).
  6. Paint the silhouette of a character of the movie.
  7. Top coat+enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one. You are so great with nail brush! Keep posting, I really enjoy your nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving your french twists! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete