Saturday, February 2, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 27- Dotted French

It's Saturday night!! This is THE night to have fur and let yourself go. So, what crazy stuff am I up to tonight? Well, I am going to paint my nails and eat a lot of cookies. Some may say that I am antisocial, but what could honestly be better than a cookie :D.
The design today is a simple dotted french twist with a pink flower. (look how perfect the black tip looks)

  1. Paint nail silver.
  2. Paint a black french tip.
  3. Make a dotted pattern on the nail.
  4. Paint a pink flower on the tip.
  5. Shade the flower (This is a terrible example of shading)
  6. Top coat+enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try that flower. Have you ever done videos? It'd be nice to watch you do your work!

    Also I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can read about it here.

    http://naildoodle.blogspot.com/2013/02/nominated-for-liebster-award-lots-of.html

    I hope you do more than 30 days of these great tutorials!

    ReplyDelete