Saturday, November 23, 2013

Paint Splattered Water Decals

Oh, wait, I have two hands now don't I.
As you may know I have second degree burn on my left pointer finger, and first degree burns on my ring and pinky finger. (That's what you get for straightening your hair on a monday.) So my swatching hand is not exactly photographable. How did it take me a week to realize that I can paint my right hand too.
Getting back to the review now. I got these water decals from KKCenterHk. I'm not a big fan of these decals. First of all, they are really sheer and can only be applied over white. They are also too narrow for my nails, none of these fit on my thumb and the black one was way to small. They were also hard to apply, as they were stiff and didn't stick to the nail at all. I know water decals aren't supposed to be sticky, but newer before have I had to hold the decal down until completely dry so it wouldn't immediately lift. It's a shame, because I really like this design.

1 comment: