Monday, November 11, 2013

A Look in the Past- Day 1: Water Marble

A year ago today in a hateful mood resulting from a lost competition, decided to screw competing and start blogging, which of course I hated in the beginning. I mean who has the time to publish posts regularly. As you can see from brush me blush'es facebook, twitter and tumblr I still haven't quite got the hang of it. As time went by I gained followers and sponsors and started loving this blogging stuff. So on this day I would like to personally hug every one of my 328 followers. --Insert internet hug here--.
In this post I won't be looking back at the beginning of my blogging journey, but at my very first designs. This week I will be posting renewed designs daily. So here goes.
This is not my hand, I did this on a friend of mine in march 2012. 
And this was done like yesterday. Yeeeah, I still suck at water marble :D. It is a bit better though.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love comparison posts. Really cool to see how you've progressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The improvement you did is impressive!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete