- Paint the nail dark blue. (I used 433 by Flormar. I will never get enough of dark metallic blue.)
- Paint a white french tip.
- Paint a thin red line on the tip
- paint a orange line next to the red
- repeat step 4 with yellow, green and blue
- add stars.
- top coat+enjoy
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
30 Days of French Twist, day 9- the Nyan Cat French
As some of you probably know I am a huge fan of nyan cat. I don't know why, but is's something about the combination of rainbows, pop tarts and cats.