- Paint nail beige (or nude or whatever).
- Paint a diagonal across the nail (use a striper brush) and fill it in. (I didn't use a striper and as you can see the line isn't perfectly straight).
- Use a dotting tool to make polka dots on your nails.
- Paint a ribbon and a bow in black.
- Draw a outline and creases with silver.
- Glue on a rhinestone.
- top coat+enjoy.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
30 Days of French Twist, day 3- the polka dot bow twist
Its the third day of my french twist challenge. At this point I can't wait to create new tutorials. But we'll see If I get sick of it :).