Friday, July 26, 2013

Guest Blogger: Oh No, Not Another Nail Art Blog

So today's post has been provided by Francesca from Oh No, Not Another Nail Art Blog. Make sure you check it out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this is Rebenice from ohnonotanothernailartblog.blogspot.com and I am very happy to be a guest in this blog.
I really like the works done by the mistress of the house, as I told her, I think that her nails become small masterpieces.

For this occasion I did a nail art with mixed technique: Acrylic and nail polish.I chose some of the colors I love most and I've tried to mess around a bit....but let the images speak!




I hope you enjoyed my post...Thank you so much Ria Marii for having me!!!

1 comment: