Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BEAN ME

So, I have just survived a overnight flight across Europe, and I am extremely exhausted. I didn't sleep much on the flight, since while sleeping I have the tendency to rest my head on the shoulder of the person on my right. Luckily that didn't happen. Now, I am in need of some sleep or huge amounts of coffee.
Looks quite coffee-ish, don't you think?
I literally fell asleep while waiting for this image to load.
Anyway, I think Garfield doesn't look crazy enough. He looks too happy, but whatever.

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and it reminds me of the "bean me" flash game on the official Garfield website that I used to adore. I think that was at least ten years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, are you kidding? Garfield look wacky!!! hahaha
    I love how you turn such a simple background into a piece of gorgeous art! That's why I love your skills and your imagination! Amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love Garfield's crazed expression, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garfield looks awesome, the expression is the best. In general everything looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I love the base you did, I would wear that on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the text font on your index finger.

    ReplyDelete