Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Bunny Nails

Yes, I do realize that Easter is over, and I am totally late with this design. As I have mentioned before, I have problems with doing nail art in theme with the date. Believe it or not, this time I actually finished this design 3 days before Easter. But I had entered a competition which forbade publishing the pictures before the results were in. In case you were wondering, I got first place yaaay (the competition had four sections, I won the "paint and polish art" section). So, now all the the winners and the runner ups are uploaded here, to determine the final winner. The final winner will get a HUGE chocolate egg. (which can be seen here.)
 Now, please go vote :D. If i win.... I .....will... hmm....hmmm....  How about, if I win I will start a new nail art tutorial challenge?? Anyone interested in that?
(To vote got to this page here, you have to like the page first, and then click vote on my design.)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! If you don't win with this mani something is terribly wrong cause this is AMAZING!! I will vote for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, love the basket on your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee your blog :)
    Please follow me poliship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete