I also did a tutorial for this design. The tutorial is strongly lacking quality but it's better than nothing :)
This design was done on acrylic nails. I think the nails are pretty good considering my two day experience in acrylic nails. I was really afraid of acrylic nails, but I got over it. Now I really like doing them. The only thing I hate is gluing the tips to the nail. I can't stand nail glue. I hatehatehatehate it. anyway here is a brief written tutorial of how to do acrylic nails my stile.
- Make sure your nails are clean.
- Buff your nails.
- Apply primer to your nails.
- Find the right size tip for your nail.
- Find glue to stick the tip to your nails.
- Realize that your only glue is about a year old, and has turned into thick sticky mass.
- Try to apply the "glue" to your nails.
- Glue the tip to your nails, press the tip to the nail until it has dried.
- While the glue dries, accidentally glue the nail buffer to the table and a nail art brush to the keyboard.
- Dip a acrylic brush to acrylic liquid and then to acrylic powder.
- Apply the acrylic to your nail.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Use alcohol to unstick your fingers from the brush and your hair from the wall.
- repeat for all 10 nails.