Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One Stroke Bird+Roses Tutorial

Here's a tutorial that I did for a competition. The colors I used were mainly acrylic. I have recently mastered one stroke nail art. It took me like three months to be able to do my first one stroke manicure. During that time I tested and a lot of different acrylic paints and brushes, most of them didn't work. The paint that I used was by Americana (small pot sets of 6 colors) and the brush that worked was 7300 Shader by Loew-Cornell. I hope you like the video !! :)


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. those roses are GORGEOUS! I love how soft your entire design looks. I hope you win the contest! Just found your blog today & super impressed. excited for your future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing nail art. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the roses i want to try too!! great nail art!

    ReplyDelete